Vintage with a twist

I would like to share with you all a very precious page, it has a pic of my parents in their early twenties, so would have been taken mid to late 1959. I adore this pic so much, how young and in love they look, unfortunately they have both passed (much before their time) and the marriage didn't last but I will always have this pic capturing a lovely moment.



Used lots of stamping (all Kasiercraft) as are the flowers, except for the small cream ones (they are from Craft Queen along with the pink pearl strands and ribbons), rhinestone flourish and small lemon and green pearls. Some gorgeous Scrapmatts chippies and wooden words.

This was my last DT page for Orange Paperie & Co, after nearly two years I have decided to have a bit of a break, I have so enjoyed my time there but am very lucky that Kim, Mary and I managed to get together reasonably regularily along with one of the new DT Bec, so in some ways it is like I haven't left.

Hugs and love till next time
Annette x

Comments

Unknown said…
So beautiful and elegant! Just gorgeous!!
Lizzy Hill said…
I love & adore your stamping...it's sooo 'just right'....& that flower 'bouquet' cluster under the photo..YUM!!! I will miss your LOs over at The Orange Paperie - but you are VERY lucky to be able to scrap with those gorgeous girls....
Annette Edmonds said…
Thanks ladies for such lovely comments x

Popular posts from this blog

March Challenge 7 Dots Studio

Kraft + February Challenge: Good Reads

Kraft plus November Challenge