OMG I HAVE BLOGGED!!!!!!

Just wanted to share a couple of recent layouts I have done, the first is for the current challenge at http://www.orangepaperieandco.blogspot.com.au/2013/11/some-more-layouts-from-dt-to-inspire-you.html where the lovely Jo has a sketch with the added criteria of fussy cutting and using die cuts.

I used this stunning pic of my friend Susan Walters gorgeous little granddaughter Bella for my page. I gave the page to Sue as a gift and didn't expect the reaction I got, she was quite overwhelmed, made the work I put into this so worthwhile.




A bit of a closie showing the gorgeous flower which I did mutilate by pulling apart, oh dear








The second is so precious to me, it is my amazing cousin Sandra Nuttall with her new son Everett, who came into this world a bit too early and fought very hard to stay, thankfully a battle he won, the look of love and wonder on her face as she watches him sleep leaves me speechless.



The page with Sandra and Everett uses all embellishments and papers from Craft Queen http://www.craftqueen.com.au/ and the page with Bella has a bit of a mix of products but again some from Craft Queen.
Thanks for looking more to come soon
Hugs and love till then
Annette xo

Comments

Bec said…
Well I think your post was worth waiting for! Two perfect layouts. I will have to try to keep up the posts too.
Dolly B said…
Stunning , really love the one of Bella

Popular posts from this blog

March Challenge 7 Dots Studio

Kraft + February Challenge: Good Reads

Kraft plus November Challenge