It's been a while

Yes I know, my bad, have let my blog fall by the wayside again, but I am back and would love to share this page that I completed recently for the September Challenge at my2angels.
http://www.my2angels.net/s/88/Monthly-Challenge.html
The brief was to use Black, White and one other colour with the majority of the products used to be from my2angels. Easy as I totally love and adore the embellie kits that Tracy has created and have purchased quite a few of them in the past. All the embellies on this page are from the first ever kit (excluding the washi tape and butterflies) I bought and which were absolutely perfect for this pic.

The alphas were part of the kit and I used some dimensional magic, which I purchased from the shop to add a bit of shine to them.
Loved how this page turned out, first time I have played with hexagonals and am really pleased with the effect.
Anyway that's it for now, will be back soon to share some more pages, until then, hugs and love Annette xo

Comments

Kim Ewins said…
You bad!!! NEVER.....(cough)
You know how much I love this awesome creation of yours, Missy. Gorgeous misting, fab photo, and way awesome embellies...u so rok Miss A!!!!
Loves ya
WendyMac said…
This is just beautiful Annette. I love the touches of the soft pink. Gorgeous. x
Cheryl said…
better late than never...... This page is just....AWESOME!!!....,

Popular posts from this blog

March Challenge 7 Dots Studio

Kraft + February Challenge: Good Reads

Kraft plus November Challenge