For the love of PAV

I absolutely adored this pic of us with the pav and so wanted to scrap it first, so when I saw the September Sketch Challenge at the Boxx http://www.theboxx.scrapboxx.com/forum/topics/september-sketch-challenge I knew that is was just perfect for our pic.
So much yummy goodness on this page - from Craft Queen http://www.craftqueen.com.au/index.php My Minds Eye -Sunsine 6"x6" paper pad, ribbons and ric rac. 
Others - Kaiser Black pearls, Nan's Favourite Collection and Empire collection Alphas, Scrapmatts Heart chippie, Bella! Bradz and Ruby Rock it metal butterfly (from the very generous Susan McGuire in a RAK), My Little Shoebox mini alphas Apple and Black Magic Glimmer Mist.
The girls came over yesterday afternoon for a few hours so Mary and I scrapped, the company was nice as I have been at home ill.
Thanks for popping in, hugs and love xo

Comments

Dolly B said…
I just LOVE the wicked look on your face Annette

Hugs
Mary x
Jess Mackenzie said…
Totally AWESOME!!!!! LOVE IT Miss Annette!!! Have nearly finished my lo for Scrap that Song as well!! You guys are an inspiring design team!! Love and Peace xox
Kim Ewins said…
Such a fab pic of you miss Annette...your layout looks pavulous...Bahaha!!!
So love the vibrant colours
And it was a yummy Pav to boot!!!
please know that if you lived closed I'd LOVE to come and scrap with you !! I love your amazing LO and your fantastic interpretation of the sketch. so inspiring to me - I do hope you're feeling much better today, hugs & hearts Mazz xxxx
Kylie gW said…
I agree! This is awesome. I only would have added some "pav" around the edge... maybe some loosely applied gouache? Then it would look lickable as well....
WendyMac said…
An awesome take on the sketch Annette - I just love the pic! Thanks heaps for taking the time to visit my blog and leave me lovely comments. It was a thrill to hear from you and Mary today - I think you girls are scrapping today? Hope you are having a wonderful weekend. Hugs to you x.

Popular posts from this blog

March Challenge 7 Dots Studio

Kraft + February Challenge: Good Reads

Kraft plus November Challenge