Thank god it's Friday

I am so looking forward to the weekend, been pretty hectic at work but the days have certainly flown. Had a bit of a late nite/morning Wednesday completing the August Challenge for http://scrapthatsong.blogspot.com/, but it was so worth it, really pleased with the way this page turned out.
I chose the song My heart will go on - Celine Dion and used the lyrics in my journalling, pic is one of my favs from the Scrapbooking Expo in Brisbane over the June long weekend. Mary, Kim and I met up with some of the Boxx ladies and as all the tables were full we sat on the floor to have some lunch and ended up in a happy, laughing jumble.

White Bazzil with Jack Frost Glimmer was perfect and i was so taken with the gorgeous Scrapmat chippies as well as my own handmade button (clever me).
Hope whatever you do that you have an awesome weekend, hugs and love to all xo

Comments

Dolly B said…
Very Clever Miss Annette how you have used the lyrics and by the way love the layout. Who are those fabulous girls ? :)

Hugs
Mary x
Leanne J said…
that looks awesome Annette..woot woot... love it..yay..and so glad that you had a superb time at expo..and was awesome meeting you IRL....yay.

Popular posts from this blog

March Challenge 7 Dots Studio

Kraft + February Challenge: Good Reads

Kraft plus November Challenge