Life is beautiful

After a lovely afternoon of scrapping with Kim and her niece Roxanne, I finished this page for the May Photo Challenge at Home and Scrapped. The challenge was to scrap a season with the colours of that season and a quote.


This picture of my gorgeous friend Mary was so perfect and as an added bonus I used on the page some of the things she had given me, the journal spot, tag, red hessian and punched bird edging. I also used Webster trim, Kaiser wood shapes, Martha Stewart Doily punch and ribbon from Craft Queen.

Much to my delight this page was chosen as a featured layout for the week at the Scrapboxx, very honoured.

Comments

Karen Shady said…
love this Annette.... Congrat on having it featured on the BOXX....

Popular posts from this blog

March Challenge 7 Dots Studio

Kraft + February Challenge: Good Reads

Kraft plus November Challenge