When I say this gorgeous picture of Noelene on the Boxx I totally fell in love with it and knew that I wanted to scrap it. Then when I saw Kathie's take on TCR #29 I knew that I had to scraplift it. I so enjoyed creating this page, the large hearts were hand cut while the smaller ones were punched. I made the clouds the same way as the large hearts and the kite was made from two scraps of pp and some thin ribbon was perfect for the tails. The cute little owl button is from Purple Pumpkin. I used Black Cherry Glimmer Mist and Making Memories Green Mist as well as a Tattered Angel mask.
I was so pleased to hear that Noelene liked it, made it all worthwhile.


Comments

kathie said…
Well, I'm stoked! How wonderful. You know, I recognised that page as soon as the image came up and just KNEW where you'd gotten the inspiration from? So you did a great job when I could recognise it at first glance :)

Popular posts from this blog

March Challenge 7 Dots Studio

Kraft + February Challenge: Good Reads

Kraft plus November Challenge